Annual Report to Stakeholders
Each year, school districts in Colorado are required to report school performance to the community, as required by the Every Student Succeeds Act. This required information is produced and made available on the . For your convenience in accessing District 49 and individual school data, instructions are provided below.If you do not have access to the Internet or would prefer to receive a hard copy of this information, please contact me directly at 719.495.1151 or by mail at 10850 E. Woodmen Road, Peyton, CO, 80831. A paper version will be mailed to you or be available for pickup.
Access School And District Annual Report Performance Information
- Click the link for direct access to annual report data on the Colorado Department of Education . School districts are listed on the right side of the page, in alphabetical order.
- Click the arrow below the district name to display schools in a district. Tabs across the top of the page assist users in navigating through the different data sets.
- Performance Data
- State mandated assessment results by grade, school, district and state.
- Accountability Data
- School and district performance frameworks
- Federal data requirements, including Title I and Title III annual objectives
- Staff Data
- Number of highly qualified teachers by school and district
- Teacher equity